I bought new construction from Toll Brothers after looking at 7 of their models, all of which were perfect.I paid $600,000 for my house, only to end up with a house that is so flawed that the tax court of NJ has assessed it at $25,000 FOR SALVAGE.
Toll Brothers has acted with what I consider to be a complete lack of integrity, and refused to fix anything, even problems that they themselves have acknowledged in writing -- and from all indications, they are doing this to homebuyers all over this country, they have even refused to return $123,000,000 in deposits received from would-be buyers who couldn't complete the purchase because they couldn't get a mortgage.I have documented all of this on my website, www.mytollexperience.com - please take a long, hard look at it before buying a house from these people.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I started working as a Brand Partner about a month ago and only after trying AD Night Cream product from a friend. I saw almost immediate results and two months..."
- "i received the frist wig not like the phote on web site but will keep it also have not gotton other one i orered in second picture and headband..."
- "We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway. This is a small..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."