Toll Brothers - Sold me a very flawed house and refuse to fix it
I bought new construction from Toll Brothers after looking at 7 of their models, all of which were perfect.I paid $600,000 for my house, only to end up with a house that is so flawed that the tax court of NJ has assessed it at $25,000 FOR SALVAGE.
Toll Brothers has acted with what I consider to be a complete lack of integrity, and refused to fix anything, even problems that they themselves have acknowledged in writing -- and from all indications, they are doing this to homebuyers all over this country, they have even refused to return $123,000,000 in deposits received from would-be buyers who couldn't complete the purchase because they couldn't get a mortgage.I have documented all of this on my website, www.mytollexperience.com - please take a long, hard look at it before buying a house from these people.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Bought a leather jacket from Repose on Etsy. R didn't post pics of the lining. I assumed/trusted it was good, his guarantee. Below is what I got. I requested a..."
- " Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced. The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."