279 views
Verified Reviewer

The whole experience was flawed. The sales lady was just that, a seller.

She didn't care that the company was posting about a basement special, she refused to offer it in the contract. I spoke to corporate and all I got was how wonderful she was, I'm sorry that doesn't help the fact that you published a lie and refused to honor it. Next was the design center, if you want a white house or a color of your choice, forget it. It's really not your choice, but the design centers.

They flat out tell you no. When you try contacting the CEO, he's too important to speak to the customers. He has his middle man call you and tell you how his team is amazing, and basically he doesn't care. During the time you are under warranty, you get to fight to have issues resolved.

Deck shift? You get to wait until they consider it an emergency. They will wait until the end of the warranty to even consider anything.

Forget follow-up, you have to basically harass them to get anything done. I will never buy anything with this company associated in any way.

User's recommendation: Don’t bother.

Location: Cumming, Georgia