282 views
Verified Reviewer

I am Hongrak Kim and moved to new home ( 6277 S trailwoods drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103).

Though I am trying to understand that the builder may face the difficulties to make perfect home

in these kind of tough situations such as COVID, my family and I am really frustrated with Tollbrother's service team's response and action for the flexroom build.

I have already shared the pictures with Toll service team and the contractor visited to fix, but this is not acceptable for me and family to accept with paying more than $10K for this option.

I asked Tollbrothers team to rebuild or asked the partial refund but they are saying that Tollbrothers

has no responsility on this. Pleae let me know how I can send the corresponse email with Toll brothers service team and current flexroom with the pictures.

Regards,

Hongrak ( Alex ) Kim

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 6383 North Trailwoods Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103