288 views
Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Sep 16, 2021

There is no confidence in the builder for some home owners. I see they provide service to few customers they like.

Update by user Sep 16, 2021

The frustration builds as the time progress

No progress

No update

Update by user Sep 16, 2021

Not progressing and the builder is adamant to provide any service

Original review updated by user Sep 16, 2021

Toll brothers is a very reputed builder and is proud owner of their built home.

1) I had closed home and found there is a major warp on, but their fine print says if not more than 1.5 inch it is with in. Really, if we apply this norm they can build a crooked home and still get away with Norm.

again they saved cost of building with a cheap contractor. Now they justify their way of working.

2) There is no PRV in the main water line. But all the surrounding homes have it from them. I find very high pressure (90 PSI) after multiple pipe bursts in irrigation pipes, they say it is not needed.

Why my home become unique not to have the PRV? They say it was not required. Sent the city code for ref. and they say codes were changed later.

Unbelievable, they just want to cover their mistakes and ride on the home owners.

They saved $100 from my expensive home. Attaching the mail to check their tone.

User's recommendation: Be careful before you throw your money at this builder. you need to be more vigilant on their cutting corners to save their cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toll Brothers Home Buying.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1700 Johnson Place, Flower Mound, TX 75028